Thursday, March 8, 2012

I'm Still Here!!

I have been meaning to write a post all week! I will be oh-so-glad when I am off of this crazy roller-coaster-ride of hospitals and such!! Sheesh!

Here is a card I did quite some time ago and never got around to posting ... and it is reflective of where I have been many times in the past few weeks. Sooo grateful for the power of prayer and its influence on my life. And I am continually grateful for so many of you who have sent well wishes and offers of prayers. You all are the BEST!!

Stamps: Lift Up Our Hands, Best Friends Forever
Paper: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo
Accessories: Perfect Pennants Bigz Die, Lacy Pearl Trim, Silver Flower Charm

Mom is FINALLY moving out of the hospital TODAY!! Soooo very happy about that. She will be moving into a rehab facility for a short time in order to get the help she needs to rebuild her strength. She is soooo wiped out. Poor sweet Mom ... I am so glad she has enough stubborn/fiesty left in her to keep on keepin' on. I was blessed to be able to get her into the same rehab facility where my mother in law is, so that is going to make things very nice ... and it is literally just down the street from my house, which will make visits all that much easier. I am so grateful that we are at this point and look forward to getting her home!

Today is my 27th wedding anniversary ... I am married to the most wonderful person and my very best friend. He has been an absolute ROCK for me through this entire ordeal ... he has been an absolute ROCK for me through our whole lives together. Love you, Ron!! Looking forward to the next 27 years ... and beyond!! (that kinda sounded like Buzz Lightyear ... so much for being sweet and heartfelt, right??) Smiley from millan.net

And I did NOT forget about the basket tutorial I promised ... I will get to that this weekend ... thanks for being patient with me!
Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you can see the light at the endof the tunnel. You know who that is!

Stampin' Mom of Four said...

Happy Anniversary ... and beyond! Praying for your mom and her recovery!

Judy McMullen said...

Congrats to you and Ron, Wendy, on your 27th wedding anniversary! And so happy for you that your mom will be in rehab and close by. Praying for her and your MIL for full recovery! HUGS!

Diana E. said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY...and may the next 27 be as wonderful ! Glad all is going well with Mom and Mom-in-law ! Blessings and Prayers as always !