Monday, June 11, 2012

Polka Dot Birthday

I lovelovelove this polka dot paper!! FUN!!! Which is why I made this card for my nephew's birthday ...

I went a little crazy with the dots here, but it makes me happy!

Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Family Reunion
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits Die, Large (Wide) Oval Punch, Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, 3/4 Circle Punch

Had a fun weekend. We had a barbecue with my daughter and all the kids in our neighborhood who have grown up together and graduated together. All of them (except one who moved here in the 4th grade) have known each other since they were born. VERY cool that they have kept friendships close all these years. I hope they can keep tabs on each other a bit as the years go by ... :)
Photobucket

No comments: