Thursday, June 14, 2012

Surrounded ...

... by flowers!! I am embarrassed to admit that most of the new stamp sets I bought from the catalog are floral ... of one sort or another! Embarrassed??? Okay, maybe too strong of a word. But I do think that it is funny that I am drawn, over and over again, to flowers!! (and it's not like I don't have about a gajillion flowers stamps already!)!

I made this for my niece and nephew who are celebrating their 13th wedding anniversary (and getting ready to welcome baby #6!). Soo happy for them and their beautiful family!! (And is it weird to admit that I am in LOVE with this Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon??? I'm using it on EVERYthing lately!)

I am heading up to Utah State University with my daughter tomorrow so she can do the orientation thing, and then we can go to our family's condo at Bear Lake. YAY Bear Lake!! My weekend begins tomorrow ... HOORAY!!

Stamps: Summer Silhouettes, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party, Whisper White
Ink: Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
Accessories: Word Window Punch, Itty Bitty Circle Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits Die, Paper Piercing Mat, Whisper White Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Pearl Basics
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I share your addiction to flower stamps. And it doesn't matter how many I have, that's what I want first when the new catalogs come out!! Love the card and the colors.