Sunday, March 22, 2015

Monday Montage #40


NUMBER 40!!! How AMAZING is THAT??? SO proud to be part of this groups of incredibly-talented friends ... and so happy to share some "space" with them on this blog hop!!! I get SO many great ideas from EACH and EVERY one of them!!! And their friendships are beyond words ... so grateful!!

My stamp room is, quite honestly, a tornado zone. There is not ONE flat surface this is NOT covered with stuffs ... and it's nearly IMPOSSIBLE for me to create ANYthing!!! So I am vowing, as soon as I publish this blog post, to confine myself there until I have picked up EVERYthing!!! I may be there for a while ... wish me LUCK!! (I'm going in with a shovel and a fork lift!)

Stamps: NONE!
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Brights Designer Series Paper Stack (Melon Mambo) Subltes Designer Series Paper Stack (Pretty in Pink)
Ink:   NONE!
Accessories: Bow Builder Punch, Decorative Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Petite Petals Punch, Bird Builder Punch, Hello You Thinlits Dies, Pear Pizzazz Chevron Ribbon, Pearl Basics

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!! We all appreciate YOU all so very much!!

Click "Back" to see Melissa Stout's stunning creativity, and/or the "Next" button to see Amy O'Neill out-of-this-world marvelousness!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

6 comments:

brrenwick said...

So, so, so CUTE!! I love that flower!

Melissa Stout said...

I think that same tornado hit my craft room! Great card. Love your punch art!

Cathy Casey said...

My craft room looks like a bomb hit too! Beautiful card, love it!

Amy O said...

This is a happy card! I love that flower and your color combo. Thanks for keeping us organized for these past 40 hops, Wendy!

Creating on the Run said...

Wow! What a fun way to use the bow punch! And you card is so cheerful-love it!

KOstvig said...

very cute