Thursday, March 19, 2015

Springing Into Spring with the Freaks!


Happy Spring!!! I know, I know ... we're not "officially" there YET ... but with as WARM as weather has been here in Utah, it seems it has already started!!! (Sorry to all my snowbound friends!!) Did you see the happy and bright springtime creations Justin Krieger made??? SO FUN!!


Not quite sure what I had in mind when I started this particular card ... somehow what came out was something other than what I had pictured. However ... I DO like my flower!! The lightweight feel of the Typeset Specialty DSP is PERFECT for laying/scrunching up a flower!!! Oh how I LOVE when the flowers start blooming (and yeah ... they started blooming here over a month ago ... just PRAYING that Ol' Man Winter doesn't come BACK and slay them all!!)!

Stamps: Hello Life
Paper: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Typeset Specialty DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake
Accessories: Fancy Frame Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Chevron Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Blossom Punch, Pansy Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (Flower), Banner Framelits, Burlap Ribbon, Soft Sky Taffeta Ribbon, Linen Thread, Very Vintage Button

I can't believe I have had this Post Card Stamp for ... oh I don't know ... maybe TWO YEARS ... and it hasn't been inked up even ONCE until now!! How is that even POSSIBLE???? I decided to pair it with some sweet little Petite Petals ... couldn't resist me some pearls, either ... I have been addicted to those little babies since DAY ONE!

Stamps: Post Card, Petite Petals, Delightful Dozen
Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Accessories: Petite Petals Punch, Spring Flowers Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Early Espresso Baker's Twine, Pearl Basics

Next up is the ever-incredible Melissa Davies ... she has cooked up some ADORABLE Easter projects that you will LOVE!


 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Beth W. said...

Wendy-I see a lovely springtime nest with that first card that the birds here in central Maryland would love right about now ;o). And I really like the scallop on the burlap ribbon.

And I'm so glad you broke out the Post Card Stamp! I love that one and am always looking for ways to use it. This is very fresh & pretty :). My mom just asked to me to make a couple thank you cards for her to give to someone and I think this will be one of them! --Beth