Friday, June 26, 2015

Fab Friday #67

It has been SUCH a whirlwind in my corner of the universe for the past several weeks! I have made no fewer than FOUR trips to three different ER's with three different family members in the last three weeks!!! (Everyone is on the mend ... sometimes things just happen ... just not usually so close together!)! I really need a vacation!!! I'm feeling a trip to Disneyland coming on ... maybe ... but I digress ...

It's Fab Friday and we are all creating this week with the new 2015-2017 In Colors. I only used three of them, but I actually am liking ALL FIVE of them!!

I was cleaning my craft room (which seems to be an ongoing thing most of the time!) and I came across the bit of ribbon on this card that I stapled together for another card I was making a couple of weeks ago ... couldn't quite get it to work, so I was determined to not let it go to waste!!

Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge
Paper: Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon
Accessories: Circles Framelites Dies, Bohemian Designer Washi Tape, Expressions Natural Elements, Watermelon Wonder 1" Dotted Lace Trim, Mini Stapler, Gold Sequin Trim, Linen Thread







Just so ya know ... here are the In Colors for 2015-2017 ...







Excited to see what all of our challenge players come up with!!

Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Pam Steckman
Jan Tinklenberg

Have a most happy of weekends!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Very interesting design....can tell you had I tried to create this card, it would be a hue mess, but you rocked it! Sorry about so many trips to the ERs with family members....glad everyone is okay!