Sunday, June 28, 2015

Monday Montage #46


After the last two weeks of uninterrupted chaos in my life, I FINALLY got to play with a few of my new stamp-y good things (I've already played with SOME ... but this is my SECOND order ... and the things have been sitting SADLY unused for much too long!)

I am over the MOON happy with this new Brick Textured Impressions Embossing folder!!! It's so BIG!!! You can turn a standard, A2-sized card in EITHER direction and it will fit JUST FINE!!! Hip-hip-hooray!!

Stamps:  Gift from the Garden
Paper: Always Artichoke, Crumb Cake, Wisteria Wonder, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzazz, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White
Accessories:  Burlap Ribbon, Gold Sequin Trim, Linen Thread, Ovals Framelits, Brick Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Whisper White Embossing Powder

SO excited for the upcoming 4th of July holiday ... planning on spending a WONDERFULLY relaxing weekend with family!! I canNOT wait!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... ALWAYS good things to see from BOTH of this talented ladies!!

 photo blogsignature_zps8e79d50b.png

1 comment:

Melissa Stout said...

Beautiful card. What exactly did you do to the brick background? It looks really cool.