Friday, June 10, 2016

Fab Friday #89

I love weekends, don't you??? It seems that they are over before they even start, but I'm sure happy they come around!!! I missed the last Fab Friday challenge because I was still getting over jetlag and trying to get back into the swing of life. I LOVE the sketch we are sharing this week. I have SO many new toys to play with that I think I could use this sketch SEVERAL times and it would look different every time because of all the different styles of stuff I have!!! LOTS of stamp-y "playing" in my future!!

Stamps: Weather Together
Paper: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Gold Glimmer DSP
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Umbrella Weather Framelits, Seaside Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Mini Stapler, Tags & Labels Framelits









See what I mean??? SOOO much potential in this sketch!!!










Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Since we are officially in "race" season, I am trying to take advantage of that. I have a half marathon this weekend ... it's actually the same race that I did as my very FIRST half marathon two years ago. I'm hoping to set a personal record on this one ... but even if I don't I will still enjoy it. After doing the Great Wall Marathon I feel like I don't have ANYthing to prove to myself! I am just going to enjoy the scenery (it's down Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City).

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: