Sunday, June 12, 2016

Monday Montage #71

The weather service has been issuing warnings on the TV for the past 15 minutes (we've had TWO alerts already!)!! I'm hoping that the approaching storms don't wash us out to sea ... my husband came in and showed me the weather maps on his phone and said, "I don't know that we've had weather cells that look this intense EVER!" Time to batten down the hatches!! SOOOO glad that I have Monday Montage to distract me while we ride out whatever comes our way!

Whilst I was creating samples for OnStage a couple of months ago, I was inspired to make BOTH of the creations I am sharing today by the fact that this wonderful little stamp set did NOT retire!!! I love how you can make ice cream, cupcakes, or a bushel of flowers out of it!! And it has a coordinating punch!!! Which makes it pretty much AWESOME!

Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Paper: 2016-2017 In Color DSP Stack, Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Crumb Cake
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, Sweet Sugarplum, Peekaboo Peach, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Square Framelits, Tree Builder Punch, Sweet Sugarplum Ruched Ribbon





This is a little gift card holder. I have made many of these over the years, but come back to them when I have a gift card every dang time. So easy and SO cute (even if I DO have to use the retired Word Window punch to make the little slot on the inside to hold the gift card in place.


I didn't have any "extra" gift cards hanging around ... so the only thing I had to put in here that KINDA matched the colors was one of my Photo Passes from Disneyland ... not like you should be at ALL surprised that I have SEVERAL of those tucked in my "Disney" purse!!! Which reminds me ... my birthday is coming up again!!!

Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Paper: Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper,  2016-2017 InColor DSP Stack
Ink: Dapper Denim
Accessories: Tree Building Punch, Project Life Cards & Labels Framelits, Flirty Flamingo Ruched Ribbon, Large Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch (inside), White Jute Ribbon, Blushing Bride Sequin Trim

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... I am SO excited to see what brilliance they have come up with, so I KNOW you will be as well!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Amy O said...

Cute, cute, cute! Who doesn't love cupcakes and ice cream? I hope your storm isn't bad! My son is actually in SLC right now for a national debate tournament that starts tomorrow. He'll be there all week. Stay safe!