Friday, October 14, 2016

Fab Friday #98

My costume is finished (Yay! Already wore it at Disneyland for Mickey's Halloween Party!), my house is decorated, lights are up, and my 4-foot Frankenstein is on the porch!!! I am READY for Halloween!!! It's the most spook-i-ful time of the year!!

I've been stepping out of the box lately ... using things in unconventional ways. NOT THIS WEEK!!! When I saw the color palette for this challenge, I THOUGHT about doing something "non-Halloween" ... but I just gave up!!! Who's to argue with these colors??? Halloween HAD to happen!!

Stamps: Sweet Home
Paper: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Perfect Plum, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Halloween Night Specialty DSP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Home Sweet Home Thinlits, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Project Life Corner Rounder Punch, Halloween Nights Enamel Dots











Spooooooooooky and fun color combo!









Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

I have lots of cleaning and lots of little projects I need to get done this weekend ... and I FINALLY have a weekend that isn't "over-planned" with so much OTHER stuff!!! My laundry may even get caught UP!!! Hooray!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: