Sunday, October 2, 2016

Stamp Review Crew - Jar of Haunts Edition


It has been a few months since I've had a chance to play with my stampin' friends on The Stamp Review Crew. Soooooo happy to be back in the thick of it with them!!! This week we are reviewing "Jar of Haunts" ... since Halloween is my MOSTFAVORITE holiday, I'm super happy I got to play along!



Spooky eyes!!! I totally LOVE these spooky eyes!!! Since I have been working on my Halloween costume this week, my sewing machine is still sitting out on my craft table ... couldn't resist the urge to sew on this a little bit!

Stamps: Jar of Haunts
Paper: Whisper White, Halloween Night DSP
Ink: Basic Black, Perfect Plum, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Square Framelits Dies, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies, Halloween Night Baker's Twine, Mini Tassels









Cute-cute-cute!!! And it even has FRAMELITS to cut out all the awesome shapes!








Ahhhhh fall ... the smells, the colors ... the pumpkin-spiced EVERYTHING!!! And October has meant a trip to Disneyland with my sister in law for me for the past few years ... the BEST!!!

The "previous" button will take you to the lovely and talented Linda Callahan, and the "next" button to beautiful and amazing Betty Traciak!!

  

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

6 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

I love the spooky eyes! This card is such fun....love the stitches too!

Betty said...

What a marvelous layout with perfect accents- the zigzag stitching puts it over the top!!

Tanya Boser said...

Such a fun and festive Halloween card!! Glad you could play with us again :)

Holly/Rubberredneck said...

Ohh spooky eyes! Fantastic card love the stitching on it. Glad to see you hoping with us :)

Kelly Kent said...

Great card Wendy! The multiple eyes looking out are very spooky - perfect Halloween material! Kelly x

Mickey Roberts said...

Wendy, your spooky eyes are just too fun!