Sunday, February 5, 2017

Monday Montage #87

Where did the weekend go??? AGAIN???? WHOOSH!!! Seriously??? I need another TWO DAYS in my weekend!!! If only it worked that way!!! But at least I got to do some STAMPING to end the weekend off on a happy note (not that my weekend was UNhappy ... just BUSY ... as usual!) Welcome to Monday Montage #87!!

True Confessions ... I spent over an HOUR looking for my "current" stack of "Valentine" paper ... only to realize that I didn't actually ORDER any!!! What the WHAT???? My craft room (STILL a disaster) ... can't find ANYthing ... well, that's not exactly true. I can now find SOME things ... just need to get SERIOUS about putting it all back together ... sigh ...

Stamps: Sealed with Love
Whisper White, Neutrals DSP Stack, Red Glimmer Paper, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Sweetheart Punch, Tags & Labels Framelits, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits Dies (small heart), 3/8" Burlap Ribbon, 3/8" Metallic Ribbon Combo Pack (Silver), Mini Stapler

Our temperature today got up into the MID-50's!!! How on earth did THAT happen???? We were at -3 just a couple of weeks ago. I have a feeling that we are NOT finished with SUB-FREEZING temps yet!!! But my run on Saturday was GORGEOUS!!! We finally had a storm that blew out the icky air and the temperature inversion. Thank HEAVENS for THAT!!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... I {{{heart}}} them AND their creations!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: