Sunday, February 19, 2017

Monday Montage #88


Eighty-eight!!! 88 is GREAT!!! My son was BORN in '88 ... which makes no sense since that would make him 28, and I'm only 27!!! Welcome to Monday Montage!!! We have a LOT of fun things to share this week! And I'm using a bunch of NEW things!! How HAPPY is THAT???

I am a sucker for anything that looks like a baking image ... or a kitchen appliance image ... I think I have bought EVERY single stamp set I've ever seen from Stampin' Up in this genre!! What can I say??? They just make me HAPPY!!! And I've been baking the last few days, so it fits RIGHT in with my current mood!

Stamps: Perfect Mix
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Watermelon Wonder, Whisper White, Tasty Treats Specialty DSP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Sealed With Love Embellishments, 3/8" Burlap Ribbon, Mini Stapler

I'm gearing up to climb HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of flights of stairs next Saturday as part of a fundraiser to aid cancer research (Outclimb Cancer Challenge!)!! I did a 15.29-mile run yesterday ... I'm getting there!!! Bring on the stairs!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... you will be SO inspired by what you see!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: