Friday, May 26, 2017

Fab Friday #113

Fe-fi-fo-fum ... messes all around and they are NO fun!!! I am struggling to get motivated to clean my house. NOT kidding. I think I have piles in EVERY room. I kinda hate it!! But, apparently, not enough to jump in with full force!! I feel the change coming ... and every time I try to stamp or create I feel like I need to get a GRIP on my life! I wanna stamp for REALS, people!! I need to order some new catalog stuff ... then I will feel more of a motivation to clean up the chaos!! YIKES!

Stamps: NONE!
Paper: Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Pear Pizzazz, Perfect Plum, Rose Red, Blushing Bride
Ink: NONE!
Accessories: Spring Flowers Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Square Punch, Window Box Thinlits Dies, Silver Thread, Wooden Heart









Simple, but FUN!!











Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Lucky for me, I don't work today or Memorial Day ... or even the day AFTER Memorial Day!!! I consider myself VERY lucky!!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: