Monday, June 5, 2017

Monday Montage #94

Summer feels like it is already here!!! The temperatures have been SOOOO warm here! I actually turned on the air conditioner over the weekend. And the summer movie season has already started!! I've already seen "Guardians of the Galaxy" and "Wonder Woman" ... which brings me to today's card for Monday Montage ...


I have always been a little, well ... obsessed with Wonder Woman. After all, we have the SAME FREAKIN' INITIALS, right???? I LOVED the movie!!! So I made a shield and wrapped it in the "lasso of truth" ... couldn't help myself!!

Stamps: Rotary Alphabet
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Crumb Cake, Red Glimmer, Gold Foil, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy
Accessories: Lucky Stars Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Small Star Punch, Circles Framelits Dies, Gold Baker's Twine

LOTS going on this week!! The newlyweds came over on Sunday and opened all of their gifts. That was REALLY fun!!! We filled the back of their car to the CEILING!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... always great stuff going on with BOTH of them!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: