Friday, January 5, 2018

Fab Friday #128

True confessions ... my Christmas tree is STILL up. Yeah-yeah-yeah ... all my decorations will find their way to their storage spots this weekend. Instead of cleaning up today I made a card (well, I DID take down my mom's Christmas tree and stuff, so I guess that counts as doing something else!)! Fab Friday folks are back up and running again this year with a fun color combo with which to play!

I think I need it to snow some more here. We have had a very mild and moderate winter ... not a ton of super cold temps and not a lot of snow! And I REALLY want to use my snowshoes ... but I digress!! Made a kinda flowery card for this challenge. I'm not feeling the winter groove at the moment ...

Stamps: Lovely Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Emerald Envy, Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Bliss
Accessories: 7/8" Striped Ribbon






Is it too early to feel some vibes of Spring??? Probably ... but I couldn't help myself with these colors!






Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Happy New Year! Hope y'all find some time to do the things you love and to do something wonderful for YOURSELF! Pretty sure you have probably earned it!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can send you some of the snow we have in Montana, been a crazy year of wild fires now lots of snow that is frozen and the roads are terrible. So glad I have SU supplies and can keep busy making cards...