Sunday, January 21, 2018

Monday Montage #108

And here I am AGAIN!!! THREE TIMES in FOUR DAYS!!! I think that's a record for me (at least lately!!)!! This time I am hopping around and having fun with the other girls on the Monday Montage team!! Always great things coming from every single one of them!

The weather this past weekend has been BEA-U-TI-FUL!!! We had a bunch of snow from Friday to Saturday ... and the skies were such a brilliant, lovely blue all day Sunday with big puffy clouds. Contrasted with the snow it was GORGEOUS!!! Went for a long walk and enjoyed every minute!

After my walk, I came home and finished up dinner. Had two out of three of my kids over for dinner, which was GREAT! And my oldest son fixed my computer!! The fan in it has been DEAD for MONTHS ... which means I have only been able to use my computer for very short periods of time so as not to overheat it and burn every dang piece to BITS!! It is now running with a new fan ... and my son cleaned out every nook and cranny on it. It's SO nice have a Mac Genius in the family!!

And then I STAMPED!!! And my craft room is FINALLY starting to show progress in the GREAT CLEANING PROJECT of 2017. I will be SOOOOO happy when it's back to a more "normal" state and I can actually use it! I have finally decided to give myself permission to use #alltheretiredthings that I have in my "stash". WHY oh WHY do we limit ourselves sometimes just to "new" things??? I really have NO idea ...

Supplies: Tabs for Everything
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White, Bubbles & Fizz DSP
Ink:  Bermuda Bay, Lemon Lime Twist
Accessories: Simply Scored, Circle Tab Punch, Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine (retired), 3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch (retired) Rhinestone Basics Jewels

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... so happy to be "sandwiched" between two such talented and wonderful people!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

1 comment:

Dani Dziama said...

What a fun card! I love all the different patterns!