Tuesday, June 19, 2018

What's Freakin' NEW???



Why is it that no matter HOW much you LOVE all your crafty good things, you love it even MORE when you have NEW stamps??!!?? GIMME ALL THE STAMPS!! I NEED ALL THE PAPERS!!! OOOO-LAAA-LAAA FOR EMBELLISHMENTS!! Did you see what the Flower Bug herself did?? The ever-incredible LeeAnn Greff always makes BEAUTIFUL things!

I think the very first card I posted on this blog was a take on this card ... sorta ... I just remember that it had squares of different patterned papers on it. It's so much fun to mix and match lots of different patterns!!! I have been doing that with my clothes since I was a little girl (not always successfully, I might add!)! Don't be afraid of mixing colors and patterns ... sometimes it comes out SOOOO good it will surprise you!

Stamps: Abstract Impressions
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Garden Impressions DSP
Ink: Night of Navy, Petal Pink
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, 1/2" Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon, Basketweave Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

This little froggy ... he's so cute and unassuming sitting there with his smirk on this little branch, isn't he?? I twisted the the colors of Nature's twine to add a little bit of fun (Blackberry Bliss and Crumb Cake). I think I have purchased every single stamp set with "jungle" creatures in it since I started collecting stamps waaaaay back when I started stamping about 15 years ago. I just canNOT resist!

Stamps: Animal Outing
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Tranquil Textures DSP
Ink: Tranquil Tide, Crumb Cake
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Stitched Labels Framelits, Blackberry Bliss and Crumb Cake Nature's Twine

Next up???  ... lovely Kelly Acheson!! She has done some WIZARDRY with the Sea of Textures Suite ... it's SOOOO good!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: