Friday, June 22, 2018

Fab Friday #140

As of yesterday, Summer has OFFICIALLY begun!!! And MAN OH MAN, has it been HOT around here!! We've been hovering close to 100 degrees more than once!!! I think I have started to melt ... but I am NOT complaining!!! I love summer!!! And our friends at Fab Friday are stamping and making things to inspire!!

I am loving the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper!! I got a few bits of it when I was at OnStage in Las Vegas. I wasn't sure what I'd do with it at first, but it is quickly becoming a "go to" for me!! Guess I shall have to order MORE!

Stamps: Stitched All Around
Paper: Whisper White, Lovely Lipstick, Grapefruit Grove, Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, Blueberry Bushel, Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
Ink: Blueberry Bushel
Accessories: Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies, Stitched Labels Thinlits Dies, Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Gingham Ribbon






All the rainbow colors!!! And they are all NEW!!! In Colors 2018-2020!






Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

SUPER happy to be having my big brother visit for the weekend!! We don't get to see each other NEARLY enough ... and he only lives one state over!! Sheesh!!! We have some fun things planned for this weekend. The BEST of which is the air show at Hill Air Force Base. Going to be a FAB weekend!!

 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: