Friday, August 17, 2018

Fab Friday #144

I should be exercising ... or doing laundry ... and there's always my bedroom that could use a good once-over! INSTEAD ... I am typing up this blog post because it's more FUN!! Especially since I got to play with some paper today (AFTER I spent half the day at my mama's house helping her with some cleaning). I really am liking having a clean craft room ... it's FUN!

Which brings me to this week's Fab Friday Challenge ... and a challenge it WAS (at least for me!!)!!! The colors were screaming "CHRISTMAS" ... and I'm just not quite ready to go "all in" just yet. So I tried to do something that looked UNChristmas-y!! I haven't used the Eastern Beauty stamp set NEARLY as much as I should have ... It's kind hard to screw it up! You just keep stamping and stamping and stamping ... and everything looks pretty in the end!

Stamps: Eastern Beauty
Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, Vellum
Ink: Call Me Clover, Lemon Lime Twist, Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade
Accessories: Eastern Medallions Framelits, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, Trio Corner Punch,  Banner Duo Punch, 5/8" Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon





This also looks like a watermelon ... kinda ... don'tcha think??? (Of COURSE I can see that NOW!!)






Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Check out the Fab blogs of my fellow Fab Friends:

Mindy Backes
Cindy Beach
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Justin Krieger
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers
Jan Tinklenberg

Come back over the next few days ... I actually have MORE things to share with ya!!! I almost don't even recognize myself ... I'm working AHEAD of schedule instead of BEHIND!!! Go figure!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

MarvA1ix said...

Thanks you for pulling out the Eastern Beauty stamp set. It's so much fun to create with, and I haven't used it in ages. I pulled out the dies a couple times lately for things, but I need to play with the stamps again, soon. You've inspired me