Sunday, August 12, 2018

Monday Montage #122

GEEEE WHIZZZ!!! This past week was SOOOOOO very crazy-busy in my life!!! Between work, helping out my mama, attending events for family and friends and working on a project for my hubby's birthday, I am WIPED OUT!!! Luckily, I had enough energy left to create a card for this week's Monday Montage Blog Hop!

If it looks ANYthing like an airplane ... or ANYthing like something that will fly?? Yeah ... I'm-a buy that!!! Which is why the Best Route Suite that came out in this year's catalog was at the TOP of my list of things I needed to get ... like RIGHT NOW!!! Since my hubby has his private pilot's license and spent 10 years building is own airplane, you could say that aviation is a big deal at my house. We spent a good chunk of the day last Saturday doing what is known as a Young Eagles Fly-In. We round up pilots from our local EAA Chapter (Experimental Aircraft Association). They volunteer their time, their planes and their fuel to fly kids between the ages of 8 and 17. The primary goal is to get the next generation pumped up about aviation. It worked brilliantly ... FIVE pilots flew 135 young eagles!!! It was a long, hot and exhausting day ... and TOTALLY worth it!!!

Which brings me to this little gem of a card. Between the Young Eagles rally and the collage I created for my hubby's birthday to hang on the wall in his hangar (stay tuned ... I'll share photos in my next blog post), I have airplanes on the brain!

Stamps: En Route
Paper: Whisper White, Blueberry Bushel, Best Route DSP
Ink:  Gray Granite, Pineapplej Punch, Mango Melody, Blueberry Bushel
Accessories: 3/4" Circle Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Trio Corner Punch, Maps, Etc. Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Kaitlyn Zumbach - Create with Kaitlyn - NOT PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

This week looks to be MUCH more manageable!!! Is it too late to plan a nap??? Hahaha ... if ONLY I could find the time to do THAT!!!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Amy O'Neill ... their projects are FLYING HIGH!!


 photo blogsignature_zpsakee3ogk.png

No comments: