Monday, November 19, 2018

Home for the Holidays ... With the Freaks!






Three more days until Thanksgiving (here in the US, anyway!) ... and the Control Freaks are inviting y'all Home for the Holidays!!! Melissa Davies absolutely NAILED it, didn't she??? So inspired by what she does EVERY time!!





Black and white and red all over!!! I don't think you can EVER go wrong with this color combination ... especially around the holidays!!! I love the snowflakes and buffalo check together, don't you???

Stamps: Hearts Come Home, Buffalo Check
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Silver Foil
Ink: Basic Black 
Accessories: Snowfall Thinlits, Swirls & Curls Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Pretty Label Punch, Metallic Pearls


More of the same color scheme ... and more Merry and Bright!!! I really need to work on my own Christmas cards ... but this color combo is really inspiring me (and YES ... I DO realize that I need to get busy!!)!

Stamps: NONE
Paper: Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Basic Black, Silver Foil, Festive Farmhouse DSP
Ink: NONE
Accessories: In the Woods Framelits Dies, Merry Christmas Thinlits Dies, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon


Next up???  ... the other end of my "Melissa Sandwich" ... Melissa Stout!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

3 comments:

Pinky Roth said...

Cool card!

Cheryl Hewak said...

Beautiful cards. I love the red black and white.

Unknown said...

Pretty cards!