Friday, November 2, 2018

My Missing Pieces ...

And just like THAT it is already November!!! This entire year has flown by so quickly!!! The GOOD news is that it is finally time for me to go meet up with my stampin' besties in Orlando next week! I honestly canNOT WAIT!!! The friendships I have made over the past 15 years have been truly a blessing! I don't known what I would do without my crafty friends in my life!!

So this card is dedicated to all those who I have met along the way in my stamping/crafting journey. They have changed my life and made me a better person. They have laughed, cried and prayed with me ... they have shared in my joys and sorrows and accomplishments ... my life would be truly empty without them in it!!

I used this card for the challenge I hosted today on Splitcoaststampers ... the challenge was to use a stamp set you just HAD to have ... and have NEVER used!!! (I have WAY more of those than I wish to admit!)

Stamps: Love You to Pieces
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Tranquil Textures DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Accessories: Puzzle Pieces Thinlits Dies, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Braided Linen Trim, Linen Thread

I really need to start figuring out what I'm going to pack ... I always end up packing WAAAYYY TOOO MUCH!! And I need to get EVERYthing into a carry-on bag, so wish me LUCK!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wayyyy cute card..And thanks for being one of those puzzle pieces in my life!