Thursday, February 7, 2019

I LOVE Succulents!

We are STILL up to our eyeballs in snow (well ... maybe just our knees!)!! I am SO grateful I don't "have" to go anywhere today (although I am planning on meeting a friend for lunch, so there's that!). My puppy absolutely LOVES the snow ... and she has to come SLAMMING in through the doggie door to let us know just how MUCH she loves it every time she goes outside!

I made another card using the Painted Seasons stamp set (I got it on preorder). It will be available starting on February 15 as an offering for round 2 of Sale-a-Bration. Ohmygosh! You guys NEEEEEED this set!! It is just SOOOO good. The images are beautiful, and the depth you get with them is just AMAZING!!

Stamps: Painted Seasons, Beauty Abounds
Paper: Crumb Cake, Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
Ink: Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Corrugated Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Linen Thread, True Gentlemen Buttons

My puppy and my other non-puppy (she is almost 14, so I guess she qualifies as an old doggie!) and currently crashed out on top of my bed ... my poor bedspread is getting dirty with puppy-snow love ... oh well. They sure are CUTE!!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Terry Molineux said...

Love 💕 this card. Just got mine

Inkyhugs, Terry ~~