Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Freakin' for the LITTLES!




Is there anything that is happier than a kid on their birthday??? I think NOT!!! Remember when you were little and it seemed like your birthday (and Christmas and summer vacation!) took FOR-EV-ER to come around??? This month the Control Freaks are making cards/creations for kids! Wasn't Melissa Davies' stuff SUPER SPOT ON??? I had so much fun making the two cards I did ... pretty sure they will add to some smiles on a couple of birthdays!




Not gonna lie ... this is one of the VERY FIRST sets I ordered with the preview of SU's catalog last year. AAAAAAND ... it has been sitting and gathering dust since it came!! I felt a bit intimidated by all the cute little images and dies. It did take a little while to get all the bits stamped and cut, but it was VERY fun!!

And TAAA-DAAAAA!!! Here is the pop-up on the inside!!! It's a freakin' ROLLER COASTER!!! I can't stop smiling when I think of the face of one of my little cousins when this gets opened! I mean, seriously ... what's NOT to be happy about with this???

Stamps: Let the Good Times Roll
Paper: Blueberry Bushel, Grapefruit Grove, Berry Burst, Call Me Clover, Whisper White, Wood Textures DSP
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Grapefruit Grove, Berry Burst, Call Me Clover, Wink of Stella
Accessories: Thrill Ride Framelits Dies, Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

I have had a similar experience with this froggy set. It has been sitting and sitting and waiting and waiting for me to pick it up!! Coloring and incorporating DSP from THREE different stacks was very fun!!

Stamps: So Hoppy Together
Paper: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP, Garden Impressions DSP, Classic Garage DSP
Ink: Memento Black; Stampin' Blends - Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Petal Pink
Accessories: Stitched Labels Thinlits, Flourish Thinlits Dies, 1" Circle Punch, Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon, Whisper White Baker's Twine, Metallic Pearls

Next up???  ... Creative Kelly Acheson!! Be ready for MORE smiles, because her projects are just SO VERY HAPPY!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

Cindy said...

That roller coaster is AWESOME, Wendy! And just the kind I like.....not scary at all. 😂 The frog is truly adorable, too. (I admit my froggies haven’t seen any ink yet, either. I hope to remedy that soon.)