Friday, March 1, 2019

Fab Friday #158

I have a lot to be happy about and grateful for this week!! First, it's FAB FRIDAY!!! (And what is NOT to be happy about THAT??!!?) Second, I got a NEW CAR last week ... and it's ridiculously beautifully obnoxiously GREEN (as in TINKERBELL green ... as in I am already calling her TINK!). The car has all-wheel drive, a sun roof, and so many cool things on it ... I am LOVING it!! And THIRD ... tomorrow I will be participating in the 2019 Outclimb Cancer Challenge (we will be climbing 24 flights of stairs as many times as we can in SIX hours to raise money for cancer research). This is my FAVORITE event of the year! I can't WAIT!!

This week's color challenge just SCREAMS spring, doesn't it??? I actually used some retired twine (it's Mossy Meadow and it was in the last Holiday Catalog). I couldn't help myself!!! This color combo is lovely, though, isn't it???

Stamps: Detailed With Love
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Accessories: Lace Dynamic Dynamic Texture Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes, Bitty Blooms Punch Pack, Metallic Pearls, Mossy Meadow Baker's Twine








See what I mean??? It is GORGEOUS!








Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Going to spend today doing some light stretching and EATING so that I have the fuel I need to get it done tomorrow ... eating ... sigh ... I do what I can!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: