Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Gorgeous GRAPE!

Here it is ... the middle of the week and everything ... and I am STAMPING and BLOGGING!! No blog hop or anything ... just stamping because my craft room was cleaned up and I COULD!! So THERE!!

I'm not sure why purples/greens remind me so much of my childhood when they are put together, but they DO!! (I guess growing up in the 70's will do that to a gal!)!! Had such a good time layering all the images over each other to create this crazy motif! (Not gonna lie, either ... it took me several attempts to get something that didn't look like a mud pie!)!

Stamps: All Adorned
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, Whisper White
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Pretty Label Punch, Trio Corner Punch, Granny Apple Green 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon, Stapler

If only I could find the BRAND NEW spatula-like tool I finally broke down and bought because I loaned my old one out and it magically disappeared. I have used the new one ONE TIME ... and it seems to have magic qualities as well ... Sigh ... Happy Hump Day!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

3 comments:

Ang said...

Wow, this is beautiful. I am going to try this out. thanks for sharing.
Ang

Marlene said...

Your card turned out beautiful. Love your choice of colors.

Cheryl Hewak said...

Beautiful card. I love the touch of granny apple green.