Sunday, March 31, 2019

Stamp Review Crew - Apron of Love Edition


I cannot BELIEVE that it has been TWO YEARS since I hopped withy friends on the Stamp Review Crew. And not only am I stamping and hopping with them ... I got my days mixed up so now I am LATE with them!! (I thought that this post was to go up TOMORROW night instead of TONIGHT!! Oh what a GOOBER I feel like NOW!!!

In any event, I got to pull out the super FUN Apron of Love Bundle.  Stamp, dies ... every single piece is A-DOR-A-BLE!! And I'm gonna be honest ... I'm not exactly SURE what a "best friend ever" would want to receive a card with an apron on it would signify.  PERHAPS one of all-y'all should make me a PIE or a CAKE or some other such delectable treat ... THEN I could send you this fun little card as a THANK YOU!! It's a WIN-WIN, isn't it???

Stamps: Apron of Love
Paper: Night of Navy, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Foil, Tranquil Tides DSP
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red
Accessories: Apron Builders Framelits Dies, Stitched Rectangles Thinlits Dies, Stitched Rectangles Dies









Cute ....







And SUPER CUUUUTE, right???









Next up?? Click on "Next Blog" to check out what Sue Plote has "cooked up" with this cute apron!! Click on the "Previous Blog" button to see what Cindy Elam has whipped up!!



 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: