Friday, March 29, 2019

Fab Friday #160

I wasn't gonna do it ... nope-nope-nope, I told myself! Of course, I KNEW on some level that I would CAVE IN!! And I DID!!! The Well Said Stamps/Framelits are SOOOOO VERRRYYY WONDERFUL!! Why did I wait SO LONG before diving in and buying them??? REALLY hoping that they will be carried over into the catalog for next year!

This week the Fab Friday folks are playing with a VERY spring-y color combination ... lots of lovely colors to make you happy!!

Stamps: Well Said
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Highland Heather, Lemon Lime Twist, Flirty Flamingo, Botanical Butterfly DSP
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Petal Pink
Accessories: Petal Pair Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Well Written Framelits Dies, Classic Label Punch








I worried that I wouldn't be able to use all the colors ... but I did!







Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Looking forward to a nice hike tomorrow with my hubby and some good friends ... OH!! And we are going to see The Scarlet Pimpernel tonight (my son's girlfriend is in the cast)! I've never seen it before, so I'm pretty excited about it!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: