Friday, March 15, 2019

Fab Friday #159

Is it SPRING yet??? We have had MORE snow this week ... for TWO days we have had snow!!! I KNOW we need the moisture ... and I KNOW that it CAN'T last forever ... and it IS pretty ... BUT! I am OVER it already! DANG!!

This week's Fab Friday Stampin' Challenge is a fun and simple little sketch. I always end up adding more layers than are necessary ... but I can't seem to help it!!

Stamps: Little Elephant, Gallery Grungle
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Petal Pink
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pool Party, Petal Pink
Accessories: Basic Polka Dot Textured Impression Embossing Folder, Stitched Shapes, Stitched Rectangles Dies, Elephant Builder Punch, Whisper White Bakers Twine








Simple and easy peasy!! You guys GOT this!







Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

We went to Mesquite, Nevada, last weekend to participate in a Spartan Sprint race (it's basically a crazy-muddy obstacle course/run)! The weather was LOVELY!! And it got me in the MOOD for some SKY and warmer temperatures! They are coming, I am SURE of it!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: