Friday, May 10, 2019

Fab Friday #163

I have to laugh at myself ... again ... which is becoming all too common for me any more!! I made this card last night, took a photo of it, edited the photo, started typing my blog post and then ... I fell asleep!!! With my laptop in my bed right next to my head!!! Didn't even realize I didn't start OR finish until this morning!! I really must have needed the sleep!!! So it's going to be a Fab Friday anyway, right????

I mixed some of the "outgoing" with the "incoming" (I used the Best Route DSP, which I am going to be sad to say goodbye to!) and the "A Good Man" stamp set ... which will be available to all-y'all in June!! YAY!!! How EXCITING IS THAT???

Stamps: A Good Man
Paper: Sahara Sand, Daffodil Delight, Watercolor, Best Route DSP
Ink: Black Memento, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Ivory, Granite Gray
Accessories: Trio Corner Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Impressions Embossing Folder, 3/8" Crumb Cake Classic Weave Ribbon, Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine









I like this sketch surprisingly MORE than I thought I would!! I will DEFINITELY be using it again!










Here's a link to the Fab Friday Challenge Blog so that you can play along:

Fab Friday Challenge Blog

Mindy Backes
Heather Heroldt
Brian King
Amy Koenders
Amanda Mertz
Brenda Myers

Tomorrow morning is our LAST training run as a team (Huntsman Heroes!) before we head up to Ogden next weekend before the half/full marathon events!! I am soooo excited for this one! I feel ready ... which is a good thing! Just hoping that the weather cooperates because the course is BEAUTIFUL!!! Happy Mother's Day!!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: