Sunday, May 5, 2019

Monday Montage #138

Not gonna lie ... I am SOOOOO sore today!!! We did an 8-mile training run yesterday, four miles of which were very DOWNhill!!! Then, I went with one of my dear friends and her doggie on a hike up to Ensign Peak last night. When I went to walk my doggie earlier this evening I could DEFINITELY feel the downhill bits (I live on a hill ... my whole dang neighborhood is hilly!)! What doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger, right??? TWO WEEKS until the Ogden Half Marathon, so this was a good training weekend!!! And now the Monday Montage girls are hopping ... and if you are following us all the way around you would have just come from Melissa Stout's blog (you should really click next on all the posts and make it to all the blogs ... all the creations are SOOO fun!) \

This is what ya call a $200 card. I haven't done one of these in a looooooong time!!! I used FIVE stamp sets, a sets of dies, two punches ... and a partridge in a pear tree!!

Stamps: Butterfly Gala, Beauty Abounds, Pocketful of Sunshine, Burlap, Buffalo Check
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Pocket Framelites Dies, Butterfly Duet Punch, Tailored Tag Punch, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

You know that "sweet spot" during your time-between-haircuts when your hair does really well ... for about THREE DAYS??? Well ... I passed that spot about three weeks ago!! HAHAHAHA!!! I have a haircut appointment on Tuesday morning and I am SOOOO excited (which tells me that I must REALLY be overdue). Simple things sometimes make me the happiest!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... I'm SO GLAD to have these girls as my friends and sources of inspiration!!


 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: