Saturday, April 27, 2019

Wonderful Wisteria Mosaic

I LOVE having days off when I don't have 100 different places to go or errands to run. I also love when it is a mixture of rainy/sunny outside. So I spent some time yesterday (whilst watching some more movies from the Marvel Universe to gear of for Avengers Endgame ... which I saw last night!) stamping and enjoying a little quiet time. It was great!!!

The MOMENT I saw the tree stamp in this Memorable Mosaic stamp set I KNEW it was going to have to end up as a purple-colored wisteria!! Ohhhhh my goodness, you guys!!! It turned out just as pretty as I had hoped it would!!

Stamps: Memorable Mosaic
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Glossy White
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Soft Suede
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Classic Label Punch, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon

And because I couldn't decide what I wanted to do (and because I had a LOT of images floating around inside my head), I made a SECOND card (I was kinda making both of them at the same time ... just deciding what I did and didn't like!)!!

I did a little watercolor work for the backgrounds on both of these cards ... it's fun now that I have figured out what I'm doing (kind of!)!!

Stamps: Memorable Mosaic
Paper: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, Whisper White, Glossy White
Ink: Highland Heather, Soft Suede
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Framelits, Timeless Label Punch, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, Stapler

I did my last long training run before I do a half marathon in Ogden, Utah in a few weeks. Twelve miles ... and I felt pretty good when I was done. I think I am totally ready. We will be tapering the next couple of weeks, so I have a couple of 8-mile runs as well as a handful of 3-4 mile runs. BRING IT!!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

2 comments:

mddavis53 said...

Who makes the Wisteria die or stencil

artgranny said...

Love to have the measurements to the your 2 Wisteria cards...can't wait to get this stamp set :)