Sunday, April 7, 2019

Monday Montage #136



Back on the HOP with the Monday Montage Girls again this week!! We've had some BEAUTIFUL sunny days this past week, and I'm feeling SOOOOO into Spring!!! Man-oh-man has it been a long winter or what???

And here I am with ANOTHER "cake" card. Seriously??? You guys, I just LOVE cake ... of almost EVERY kind (I will eat carrot cake, but it's not at the top of my list!!)!! I've been wanting this Swirly Frames stamp set since it came out last year!! I FINALLY ordered it this last week (along with the Scattered Sequins Embossing Folder ... which I didn't even realize EXISTED until a couple of months ago!)!!! What can I say??? Cake is just the happiest of things!

Stamps: Swirly Frames, Piece of Cake
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch
Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Melon Mambo, Pineapple Punch
Accessories: Stitched Rectangles Framelits Dies, Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Bitty Blooms Punch Pack, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Silver Mini Sequin Trim

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

Next weekend is Stampin' Up's OnStage event ... and I will be there with my friends right here in good ol' Salt Lake City!! Can't wait for Bree to be here staying with us. And speaking of Bree ... she is NEXT UP on our hop this week!

Click "Back" for Melissa Stout and "Next" for Bree Renwick ... SOOOOO GOOOOOD!


 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: