Sunday, April 21, 2019

Monday Montage #137


It's another gorgeous day here ... sunshine and rain! The air feels GREAT! Nice temperatures and crisp, clean air!! Once again, the Monday Montage girls are playing and creating some beautiful things!! Oh man!! Didn't ya just LOOOOOVE Melissa's post??? She has got it going ON, right???

I feel like this is "part two" for the last thing I posted last Friday. I have already created four cards with the "Come Sail Away" suite!!! I still have a LOT of ideas in my head for these lovely products! This one ... I created the background by "smooshing" both Night of Navy and Balmy Blue ink pads onto my silicone sheet ... spritzing the sheet with some water ... then pressing a piece of glossy cardstock (shiny side DOWN) on top of the spritzed ink. Make sense??? I did it several times until I got a background that looked like it was "under the sea" ...

Stamps: Sailing Home
Paper: Whisper White, Glossy White, Night of Navy, Balmy Blue
Ink: Night of Navy, Balmy Blue
Accessories: Smooth Sailing Dies, Trio Corner Punch, Spritzer

The DSP in this suite ... MAN-OH-MAN!!! There isn't a single pattern that I DON'T love!! This was a quick and easy little card ... not even quadruple-layered or anything! LOVE the little die that goes with the compass image ... making the "dials" was a lot of fun!

Stamps: Sailing Home
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Gold Foil, Soft Suede, Come Sail Away DSP
Ink: Night of Navy, Soft Suede
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies, Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine, Metallic Pears, 5/8" Burlap Ribbon, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Trio Corner Punch, Classic Label Punch (to create "banner" shape on the edge of the Whisper White sentiment tag)

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

After having eaten my fair share of food/dessert on Easter Sunday, I am looking forward to trying to get back on track this week. No more junk food ... and I'm going to ramp up my exercising efforts!! I saw a Captain Marvel costume that I either want to make myself or purchase for Halloween (and whatever other events I can think of as an excuse to wear it!). I would LOVE to be able to fit into it and not look like a tube of toothpaste!!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's marvelousness!!



 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png