Sunday, August 25, 2019

Monday Montage #146



I've been feeling quite crafty the last little while (and NOT doing paper crafts, mind you!)! This week's Monday Montage hop sees me back to cardmaking in between all of my other projects. Actually, I made this card LAST week and never got around to posting it! For once I was prepared ahead of time!

The doily dies in the Wish for It All bundle are SO nice and SO versatile! I went with the tried-and-true red/black/white combo for this one ... it is such a great, classic color scheme!

Stamps: Wish for It All
Paper: Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White, Real Red DSP from the Brights Collection
Ink: Whisper White
Accessories: Whisper White Embossing Powder, Doily Wishes Dies, Corrugated Embossing Folder, Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Rhinestone Basic Jewels


Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

So ... my other crafty projects have included a couple of wreaths for my front door, a wooden fall stenciled sign for fall for my front porch and some super fun crossbody bags that I learned how to make with my Stampin' Up bestie, Paula Wright. I made a couple of bags with DISNEY fabric for me and my other SU bestie, Cheryl, to take with us on my birthday trip to Disneyland this week! SOOOOOO excited!! I haven't been to Disneyland since last December and I have been getting the SHAKES!!

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... FANTASTIC, as always!
 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: