Sunday, January 5, 2020

Monday Montage #155

It has only been about three weeks since I was diagnosed with a sinus infection and prescribed antibiotics to clear it up. They worked pretty quickly, but the laryngitis I also had has only started to improve markedly in the past week. Guess what??? I have a nasty cold AGAIN!! What the HECK??? It IS January ... so I am saying that this is the first and LAST time I'm getting sick this year!! I'm just getting it over with as soon as possible! At least I have Monday Montage to distract me, right???




These BEES!! I am hoping with all my heart that this stamp set and accompanying dies carry over FOREVER!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! I had the vision for this card in my head before I even started ... I knew exactly what I wanted to do ... which pretty much NEVER happens!! It came out just how I had pictured it in my head!! YAY!

Stamps: Honey Bee
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Golden Honey Specialty DSP
Ink: Black Memento
Accessories: Detailed Bee Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Champagne Rhinestones, Trio Corner Punch




Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

I have a LOT I need to do before I have my book group friends over on Thursday ... not the LEAST of which is taking down not only my Christmas tree/decor, but also my mom's! It's going to be a busy/crazy week!

Click "Next" to see what Bree Renwick has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... Happy New Year, my friends!!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: