Sunday, January 19, 2020

Monday Montage #156

Here I am AGAIN!! I really need to get my New Year cards finished (I am VERY close!)! I took another "timeout" from the New Year cards to make a little something for this week's Monday Montage. I love the Set Sail suite of products SOOOO much! Since I have been creating so many things with "new" stuff for the last few months, I decided to dial it back a bit and go back to the annual catalog. There are STILL a LOT of things in there I have on my wish list!





Black and white ... perfect, timeless, classic. And just what I needed to make a good ol' dude card!

Stamps: Sailing Home
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Come Sail Away DSP
Ink: Black Memento
Accessories: Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker's Twine, 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Frosted Epoxy Droplets, Stapler






Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...

Monday Montage Hoppers
Amy O'Neill - Amy's Paper Crafts
Breelin Renwick - Craft-somnia Momma
Cathy Casey - Sugar Shack Designs
Charlet Mallet - Painted Orange - SITTING OUT THIS WEEK
Cheryl Curtis - Pomp and Sustenance
Dani Dziama - Dani's Thoughtful Corner
Elizabeth Price - Seeinginkspots
Julie Warnick - Julie Warnick Stampin' Up! Blog
Melissa Stout - The Stamp Doc
Wendy Weixler - Wickedly Wonderful Creations - YOU'RE ALREADY HERE!!

How is it that the weekend is already OVER and we are back to MONDAY again??!!? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to stay home for an entire MONTH!! Sleep in, watch Netflix, get crafty, online shop ... wouldn't that be GREAT??!!? Although it would be even HARDER to go back to "normal" after taking such a nice, long "staycation", wouldn't it??

Click "Next" to see what Amy O'Neill has created ... and "Back" to check out Melissa Stout's ... SUPER great!

 photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: