Friday, January 27, 2023

TGIF #405 - What Would You Do Without Stamps?




Snow, cold, rain, snow, cold ... this seems to be where we are going to be for a while! We have really been enjoying the gas log inserts we had put in our two fireplaces the first week of December ... I'm cold from about September to May, so they are my FAVE things!  This week's TGIF Challenge is one of my favorites - making a card withOUT stamps! Let's get star





I love being able to get two cards for the price of one, don't you??? By using the Alphabet A La Modes Dies to make a card, I had the letters leftover from cutting them for the card on the left, so I just glued them to the card on the right! I did the run little Stampin' Blends "tip flick" lid trick to add some speckle to the front of the white card so that it would match more the DSP on the Old Olive card! I also used my Stampin' Blends to color the ribbons on both cards ... the White Ribbon was dyed Old Olive (using a Stampin' Blend), and the White Baker's Twine was dyed Rich Razzleberry by dragging it across the RR ink pads LOVE how they both turned out! I trimmed the Old Olive dyed ribbon prior to tying it and adding it to the card front; and frayed the White Ribbon once I had tied the dyed Rich Razzleeberry Baker's Twine 



Aren't these looooooveely??? They were quick and easy to pull together ,,,, and they both turned out really fun!

Stamps: NONE
Paper: Whisper White, Dandy Flowers DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories:  Alphabet A La Mode Dies, White 3/4" Frayed Ribbon, Solid Faceted Gems, 2021-2023 In Color Gems (retired), Pastel Pearls
 
I need to learn not to prep my actual blog posts AFTER I take my ambien for the night! I ramble and don't make sense and have to type and retype everything with fog for brains!! A I'm done!photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

dj said...

Love love love these card!! Two for one!! YOur letters are so perfectly spaced...bravo!!!