Sunday, June 18, 2023

Monday Montage #238




 



Happy Monday Montage! So glad you have stopped by! The girls have created some terrifically fun cards this week, so let's get started!!




I used the "tackle box" die from "Gone Fishing". I see sooo many different ways to use this fun die! My father in law is NOT a fisherman ... in any way, shape or form! I could see a "collage" every time I looked at the tackle box die, and the accompanying DSP is just soooo dang great!!

I then decided I wanted to add the great little bicycle die from the "Fun On Wheels" bundle.
If you look closely you can see that I used my Misty Moonlight Stampin' Blend to flick some speckles onto the sentiment panel. I got a little overzealous and ended up with a kinda chunky blob next to the "H" in Happy! On second look, I decided I actually liked it, so it stayed! I roughed up the edges of that same panel with my paper snips.

Stamps: Gone Fishing
Paper: Misty Moonlight, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Gone Fishing DSP
Ink: Pecan Pie, Misty Moonlight
Accessories: Gone Fishing Dies, Fun On Wheels Dies, Adhesive-Backed Solid Gems, Pecan Pie 1/2" Bordered Ribbon, Linen Thread
We had a wonderful weekend with family ... a reunion on Saturday and a lovely dinner on Sunday! It was fun to give this card to my father in law. He had NO idea it was made with "fishing" dies!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Wow! I am wondering how you attached the bicycle?