Friday, June 2, 2023

TGIF Challenge #423 - Color Challenge








I think I have the right challenge on the correct Friday this time! YAY ME!! Hop one over to the TGIF Challenge challenge blog to see what the Team has created with this fun color combo challenge!




Songbirds and eyelet lace frames ... a most PERFECT combination, if you ask me! I created the frame by using the Darling Details Dies, and then filled the frame with images I cut, stasmped and punched from the Sweet Songbird Bundle. With a little bit of Linen Thread and a few In Color Pearls this little birdie looks quite comfy on that branch!






This really is a sweet little songbird. I loved punching out the wing and belly on this cute little body to add some extra dimension to him.

Stamps: Sweet Songbirds
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: Calypso Coral, Lemon Lime Twist, Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Darling Details Dies, 2022-2024 In Color Pearls, Songbird Builder Punch, Linen Thread




Crazy season has begun! I'm headed up to the PNW with my son's choir ... and to visit my daughter, and to visit some cousin who were just visiting us in SLC. I LOOOVE seeing my family!
photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

No comments: