Sunday, December 3, 2023

Monday Montage #250


 


Welcome to this week's Monday Montage Blog Hop! Believe it or not, this was the absolute FIRST Christmas card I have made at ALL this year! What is even up with that??? The last few months have been such a blur ... I finally cleared off my crafting table and got some order replaced in my craft room, so that most definitely helped!!









I had more fun than I care to admit paper piecing the poinsettias from the Rustic Crate Stamp set. I stamped the main floral image on each of the colors of cardstock I used ... Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler and Daffodil Delight. I find fussy cutting very relaxing and kind of therapeutic. I accented the leaves and petals with a little bit of white gel pen and some Wink of Stella (which, sadly, doesn't always photograph well). 


I added a little panel behind the crate using the Countryside Corner Dies and the Merry Melody Embossing Folder (sponged with a little bit of Pecan Pie ink). I wanted to add a little bit of "Christmas Caroling" to this card and I love how it turned out!

Stamps: Rustic Crate
Paper: Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, Shaded Spruce, Glorious Gingham DSP, Three Color Glimmer Specialty Paper, All About Autumn DSP, Gold Foil DSP
Ink: Black Memento, Pecan Pie, Early Espresso
Accessories: Rustic Crate Dies, Countryside Corners Dies, Music Melody Embossing Folder, Pecan Pie 1/2" Bordered Ribbon, Adhesive-Backed Speckled Dots, Wink of Stella, Stapler, White Gel Pen

Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick... and "Back" to see Emily Kimmey ... love the inspiration I get from everyone on this team with every hop!



photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png







No comments: