Friday, December 29, 2023

TGIF #453 - Inspiration Challenge




I stamped ... just because I COULD!! Between my son's wedding prep (wedding was in October), me blowing up my knee (6 days before the wedding!), having knee surgery to repair my ACL and meniscus, and THEN doing all the Christmas stuff, I haven't hardly had two seconds to stamp just because it was something I COULD do, for FUN!! YAY and HOORAY for this week's TGIF Challenge!! The inspiration pic is darling, isn't it???









I can't get over how stinkin' caaaaYOOT the critters in the Fluffiest of Friends stamp set are!! (I mean ... they are called FLUFFY for a reason, right???) I had fun coloring each and every one of these little cuties! 

I used the Elegant Borders Dies to create the little gingham panel on the left side. I then used the Brilliant Backgrounds Dies to create the Very Vanilla panel just behind the gingham panel. I really like how both of the dies in that set look good behind just about anything!!

Stamps: Fluffiest of Friends, Charming Sentiments
Paper: Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Glorious Gingham DSP
Ink: Black Memento, Pecan Pie; Stampin' Blends - Gray Granite, Balmy Blue, Bubble Bath, Lemon Lolly, Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake, Poppy Parade, Pool Party
Accessories: Natural 1/4" Wavy Trim, Pecan Pie 1/2" Bordered Ribbon, Linen Thread, Fluffiest of Friends Dies, Elegant Borders Dies, Sentiment Silhouettes Dies, Brilliant Backgrounds Dies

I would LOVE to take about a MONTH off of EVERYthing!! Ha! Not gonna happen, but at least I don't have any major life events on the horizon (that is assuming I don't trip on anything!)!

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

2 comments:

Wendie Waldman said...

Hi Wendy, love your adorable card! Hope you're on the mend and that you have a happy and healthy New Year!

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Wendy! You've had quite some things going on, for sure! Glad you found time to stamp this cute card. The critters ARE adorable! I love that background die and the wavy trim. Glad to stop by and say hello!