Friday, January 5, 2024

TGIF #454 - Color Challenge





Welcome to this week's TGIF Challenge!! I have always loved black/white/metallic color combos for their clean and classy look, don't you?? I (begrudgingly) sat at my craft table for what seemed like ETERNITY trying to come up with an idea for this, which was kind of surprising ... but once I got going, I couldn't stop "adding" things to it!









I made the background using one of the Artistic Mix Decorative Masks and some embossing paste. I used my heat embossing tool to dry the paste, which gives it some added dimension ... I love the stuff!! I also heat embossing the "light" in the lantern with some gold embossing powder and then lightly sponged some Daffodil Delight ink around it to make it "glow". 


The spiral die from Gorgeously Made  Dies is a favorite of mine ... and the More Dazzle DSP is just so SPARKLY!

Stamps: Lighting the Way
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Gold Foil, More Dazzle 6"x6" Specialty Paper
Ink: Versamark, Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Lighting the Way Dies, Gorgeously Made Dies, Radiating Stitches Dies, Faux Leather Trim, White Embossing Powder, Gold Embossing Powder, Brushed Metallic Adhesive Backed Dots, Artistic Mix Decorative Masks, Embossing Paste



Now ... do any of you want to come over and help me take down my Christmas stuff?? I'll but pizza ... 

photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png

1 comment:

sTAMPERBAMA@GMAIL.COM said...

Hi Wendy the card is awesome. Sorry can't help with Christmas Decor., live to far away, Florida : - ))