Sunday, January 7, 2024

Monday Montage #252




My New Year's Resolution for 2024 is to have all of my Christmas cards to be completely DONE by November! This was also my resolution last year ... I even started them in April ... then my son got engaged and we went into FULL wedding overdrive! Then there was my knee fiasco ... and I ended  up in crazy Christmas card making overdrive!!! Now that they are complete and mailed (and received) by everyone, I am happy to be able to share them for this Monday Montage! Fair warning ... most of what I used to make it was NOT Stampin' Up (what my friend, Jan Tinklenberg, always called "Rubbadultery"!)!! The cardstock is ALL Stampin' Up, though!




How adorable is this little gnome girl drinking a cup of hot chocolate?? I made her using some dies from Jaded Blossom. I cut the card bases (White, Cajun Craze, and some DSP from Echo Park (Gnome for Christmas Woodgrain Snowflakes). The aspen trees I cut with my Cricut. I didn't even actually stamp the sentiment, either ... I used the draw then cut feature on my Cricut to do those, and they went SUPER quick and easy!!





With this close up you can see all of the cute stitching around the edges of the Jaded Blossom Gnome Dies (the whipped cream on the hot chocolate just KILLS me!!)!














Stamps: None
Paper: Whisper White, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler, Petal Pink, Early Espresso, Echo Park Gnome for Christmas Woodgrain Snowflakes
Ink: None
Accessories: 
Digital Insert created with Project Life and Rhonna Designs Digital Scrapbooking








Here's a blog roll just in case you get "stuck" trying to hop around ...


Click "Next" to see Bree Renwick ... she made the most ADORABLE card that would be perfect for the "Dad" in your life!



photo blogsignature2018_zpsxetiovv3.png










1 comment:

Jenny said...

I love your card. Jaded Blossom gnomes are just adorable. Thanks for sharing.