Sunday, January 21, 2024

Monday Montage #253






Happy Monday Montage, y'all! Now that my Christmas decorations are finally taken down and put away (yeah ... don't judge ... just finished that task this past week!), I feel like I can FINALLY start stamping again! Although, that means I need to do some more cleaning/organizing in my craft room! Isn't that the ongoing "problem" with having a room for crafting?? I know for me it is!





Sometimes the clean and simple stamp sets speak to me the most. Filled with Happiness is just one of those sets! The Modern Oval Punch that coordinates with it is soooo good! I had initially planned on coloring the oranges and greenery ... but i liked it so well just stamped with Calypso Coral ink that I decided to leave it uncolored. What do you think?





The punch works great on the center image ... but I really want one that goes around the sentiment outside the image as well! Sigh ... so I did what we all used to do back in the day and just did some fussy cutting. Not too bad on this! Of course, the Scalloped Contours dies are perfect for everything and are a "go-to" for me all the time!

Stamps: Filled with Happiness
Paper: Whisper White, Night of Navy, Calypso Coral, Delightfully Eclectic DSP
Ink: Night of Navy, Calypso Coral
Accessories: Modern Oval Punch, Scalloped Contours Dies, Misty Moonlight 3/8" Inner Braid Ribbon, Starry Sky 1/8" Metallic Woven Ribbon, 2022-2024 In Color Pearls










No comments: