Saturday, April 19, 2008

Butterflies . . . Disney Style!

The hardest part about going out of town for a few days is definitely coming back! Not only did I have to jump back into my normal routine, I ended up with a cold/sinus infection that kinda wiped me out. Between going to work (where I am part time) and trying to get my family back on track, I have been going a bit crazy this week.

I was falling behind on my butterfly challenge as well. I should have sent this card out by last Friday, but just couldn't seem to get there (for those of you not familiar with my butterfly challenge, see the "Follow the Butterflies" link on my sidebar for more details).

My son's favorite Disney character has always been Tigger, so I decided to cap off the trip I took to Anaheim with my second son's choir last week with a Disney-themed butterfly card for my first son, Devan. I used my Cricut "Pooh & Friends" cartridge to create the Tigger and the butterflies. I don't think I will EVER get tired of going to Disneyland (like Peter Pan, I refuse to grow up!!)

Stamps: Smarty Pants, Rough Texture jumbo wheel
Cardstock: So Saffron, Mellow Moss, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Whisper White, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Cricut "Pooh & Friends" cartridge, Spellbinders small and large rectangle Nestabilities (scallop and standard), Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers embossing folder, paper piercing tool, dimensionals

No comments: