Wednesday, April 9, 2008

One of a Kind Thanks


I am STILL having issues with my BoHo Blossoms punch! I know Stampin' Up did a mass replacement on the image from One of a Kind that did not line up with the punch, and I got that. I pulled it out to work with it this morning and punched it out at least 20 TIMES, and STILL couldn't get it to line up!! (I actually stamped with the OLD and the NEW stamp, and although the newer one was closer, I would still say that it is not a good fit!! I did call DS this morning to file a report about it. I hope that I just got a goofy one and that they really DO work!!

The sketch challenge on SCS today was hard for me . . . I have a difficult time with plain and simple. I spent waaayyy too much time playing around with this, but I just couldn't seem to get my mojo going!! At least I DID get a card completed!!

It's still cold and frosty here in SLC . . . supposed to get in the upper 70's by the end of the week! Here's hopin'!!!

Stamps: One of a Kind, Short and Sweet
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Close to Cocoa, Whisper White Afternoon Tea dsp
Ink: Chocolate Chip craft
Accessories: Boho Blossoms punch, large regular and scallop oval Nestabilities, word window punch, 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain, wild wasabi double stitched ribbon, dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wendy,
I live in Tooele and we have been having snow here, so I know how you feel its crazy,I sure am looking foreward to spring and summer. I think you did a wonderful job on your card, I can't say any thing on one of a kind and its punch even though I have had it since it came out, but haven't used it yet(don't figure). Have a wonderful day even though it miserable out there. SCS-Stoweawaymemories