Monday, April 14, 2008

Where's My 'Net???

I have been out of town since last Thursday evening. I was shocking and sadly disappointed to learn that not ALL hotels have free internet. The one where I am currently staying has an internet "room," but since we have been on such a crazy schedule, I haven't been able to get a chance to post 'til now (and I got up at 5:30 a.m. to do it!!)

Isn't this little star box fun? I made it as part of my February projects for Spellbinders. Actually, my daughter asked me to buy the box for her so she could decorate it, and I kinda swiped it from her (don't worry, though, I eventually got her another one!!).

I love making fun little bags and boxes. I covered this one with some "Rob and Bob" patterned paper from Provo Craft ("Love in Bloom"). The most fun this to use on this, though, was my Stars 5 dies from Spellbinders. They are a set of "Nestabilities" of sorts . . . several sizes of dies that you can "nest" on top of one another! I kinda went a little crazy stacking these, but I liked the finished product.

I am off to three workshops with the choir kids today, then we will be doing a dinner cruise this evening, after which we will be boarding a bus for home (all-night bus rides are EVERYTHING they are cracked up to be . . . especially on a bus full of teenagers!!)

Spellbinders: Wizard, Stars 5 dies, Daisy Delight Dies
Accessories: Creative Impressions Olive Swirl Organdy Ribbon, Copic Sketch Marker (to fill in the stencil on the flower - B005 Blue Frost), Jewel stickers (Doodlebug) and of course my FAVE Pop-Up Glue Dots
Paper: Rob & Bob "Love in Bloom" designer paper by ProvoCraft

I hope to be back to regular posts by Wednesday! I'm sooo wiped out! I'm hoping that these kids keep me younger instead of wearing me out! We are having fun, though!! Talk to ya later!!

3 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oooooh...it's absolutely beautiful!!!

Riley Fitzgerald said...

Wendy, I love this!!! You have been given a special award over on my blog, come on over and check it out!

LuvCraftn said...

Love your blog! It's on my list of faves, so I gave you an award. :-)
Check out my blog when you get back home!
Tina