Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Case-ing Myself . . .

Is that bad??? I really like the layout for the tulip card I did last week for SC173, so I flipped the direction, changed up the stamps and used the colors for this this week's color challenge to make this card (CC164).

This is a really ooooolllllddd stamp set, too! It is the very first stamp set I ever bought . . . EVER! It's from SU's 1997 catalog and is called "Wildflowers". It sat lonely for many years, with no other stamps for friends. I am happy to report that it now has TONS and friends and family members!! I've come a long way, baby!

Stamps: Wildflowers, Celebrate Everything, Tres Chic
Paper: Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink: Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, Basic Black
Accessories: Large and small oval punches, horizontal slot punch, black gingham ribbon, pop-up glue dots

3 comments:

Brenda said...

You've been tagged on my blog! Love your blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh oops! Came by to tell you that I tagged you too!
www.stamptimesomwhere.com
Jeanna

Jean said...

Wouldn't be right if it had to sit alone any longer than it did! Great card.